The Art of Illusion: Production Design for Film and Television
by Terry Ackland-Snow and Wendy Laybourn
Paperback. 192 pages (77 colour and 27 black & white photographs, 105 colour and 14 black & white line drawings)
- An essential guide for anyone aspiring to a career in production design
- Of great value to all movie enthusiasts, who are interested in the art of creating a film set
- Packed with helpful information on industry terminology and department job roles
- Some of UK’s iconic films , such as Batman, Labyrinth and the James Bond franchise are used as real-life case studies.
- Superbly illustrated with 238 illustrations featuring 100 original sketches, as well as rare behind-the-scenes photos.
- Terry Ackland-Snow shares his passion and knowledge of traditional film design from over fifty years of industry experience. Wendy Laybourn has worked in the film industry since the early 1970s.