Finely textured surface provides a smoother finish for model making projects, whether painted or covered. Great for precise model building.
- Sheet size: 100 x 295 x 600mm
- This material will often have some nicks and dents in it and pristine surfaces/edges cannot be guaranteed. We will always send to you the least effected material. Please call us if you have any questions before placing your order.
- Colour: yellow.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Consistent texture through and through, without gaps and holes.
- Easier to cut, shape, glue, paint and cover than any expanded polystyrene.
- An information sheet is available for this product.
- The best tool type to use to cut this material is a hot wire cutter (draw/push slowly so as not to damage the heated wire).
- Ensure any paints and adhesives do not contain any solvent, as this will melt the material (best to prime before painting).
If you require larger sheets, see 'Styrofoam, yellow B 100 × 600 × 1220mm' below. Please note that the sheet is sometimes made up of two x 50mm sheets stuck together (see image above).