Jesmonite 3.5kg kit AC100.
Many leading Sculptors have realised their ideas using Jesmonite. The material is sympathetic to the artistic process because it is safe. The whole process of creation becomes more pleasurable, and work can be undertaken in any environment without the dangers associated with using traditional resins.
Jesmonite can take on any colour or surface texture thereby freeing the imagination of the maker.
- A water based, two component, acrylic polymer/mineral resin system.
- Suitable for internal and external use (for external use, seal to protect surface).
- Suitable for a wide range of casting and laminating where the end user wants to reduce the many risks associated with conventional solvent based systems.
- May be used in conjunction with quadaxial sheet RO90004.
- Mix Ratio: 2.5:1 parts powder to liquids ratio by weight.
- Initial set: 15-20 minutes (18 degrees C, no retarder).
- Fire resistance: B.S.476 Part 6&7- Class 'O'
- Solvent free- no VOC's.
- As a basic rule liquid containers should be kept well sealed and used within six months.
- Mixed using Jesmonite mixing blade (CP10001), to ensure even and thorough mixing.
- Working with Jesmonite can be messy, protect your work surface with a tarpaulin sheet.
- A range of Jesmonite Pigments are available allowing Jesmonite AC100 to be made into any colour