24mm x 50m 3M masking tape.
General Use Masking Tape 201E is a chamois coloured crepe paper coated with a cross linked rubber resin adhesive.
- Reliable in low temperature bake cycles of up to 80°C
- Suitable for Infrared / UV curing.
- Good solvent and moisture resistance.
- Crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners.
- Backing saturated for easy tear – resists slivering yet hand tearable.
- Rubber adhesive with instant adhesion.
- Good holding power that resists lifting or curling and helps reduce rework.
- Special back side treatment controls unwind and helps reduce waste.
- Designed for indoor use only. Tape should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as product may become very difficult to remove.