Bluesil RTV 3325
The BluesilTM RTV 3325 is a silicone elastomer which, after the addition of a catalyst, cures at room temperature and leads to a flexible and elastic material.
- Pot life: 20- 60 mins
- Demould: 6-8 hrs
- Good fluidity.
- Excellent mechanical properties, in particular tear strength.
- Excellent flexibility and its low modulus facilitate the mould release
Use for moulds for the production of parts made of different materials, such as plaster, wax, acrylic resin, polyester resin, epoxy resin, as well as silicone elastomers, with following application examples:
- Decoration items: cornices, ornaments, statues
- Figurines: toys, candles, statues, giftware
- Furnishing: furniture and decorative parts
- Construction: decorative items, pavement, paving stone, columns
- Artistic foundries: molds for the lost wax casting technique