BESPOKE MODEL TREES
We have a dedicated in-house Scenics Team who produce bespoke model trees, plants and other landscaping products that we ship worldwide.
For further details/quote contact Iain firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7264 1294
BESPOKE MODEL TREE SERVICE
- We can produce highly detailed model trees, string & wire model trees and model palm trees.
- Our etched trees are suitable for close up camera shots on architectural models, animation & theatre design sets, film & TV dioramas and on advertising models.
- We will work from photo references or detailed descriptions.
- We can pantone match foliage colours to your specifications.
- We can provide any of our standard range with variants to your requirements i.e. different coloured trunks or foliage
- See our Texture Gallery for our range of held colours of foliage colours.
- If you know what you require, please fill out the order form and we will contact you with a quote.
- Galleries of bespoke trees that we have made are available below.
STANDARD RANGE OF SCENIC PRODUCTS
- The Scenics Team also produce many of the Landscaping Products available in our shop.
- This includes highly detailed etched model trees, string & wire model trees, hedges, texture and flock.
- The range of standard model trees includes: Three summer greens, white, blossom, oak, lime, pastel, cork, silver birch, copper beech, scots pine, conifers, poplar and bare branch trees.
- A comprehensive list of all standard trees can be found in our Tree Catalogue (8.7Mb PDF).
You can now create your own model trees from our armatures and texture colours using our website Build-a-Tree tool.
The simple website tool allows you to choose your:
- TRUNK TYPE (etched standard - etched narrow)
- TRUNK COLOUR (brown - dark brown - white - fawn)
- TRUNK HEIGHT (6-200mm)
- FOLIAGE (47 colours see our Texture Gallery).
This puts 3,236 model tree options at your fingertips!
Download our Build-a-Tree PDF guide (includes texture gallery & trunk colour guide).
Build-a-Tree website tool
PLEASE NOTE: There is a one off set up charge added to each order of £13.60 inc VAT
Trees will typically be made within 3 working days of the order.
MODEL TREE USES AND SUITABILITY
- Our model trees are the finest detailed trees available today. They are suitable for close up camera work on architectural models, animation & theatre design sets, film & TV dioramas and on advertising models.
- They are also suitable for model railway layouts, miniature dioramas, scenic & landscape model making projects.
GALLERY OF BESPOKE MODEL TREES BY REGION
GALLERY BESPOKE MODEL TREES BY SPECIES
Individual trees can be found in the drop down list or go to the species category below.
NON SPECIFIC SPECIES