Eclectic E6000 Spray Adhesive Clear 118.2ml
E6000 Spray Adhesive is a permanent, multi-purpose latex-based adhesive without the toxic smells, fumes or unhealthy side effects. It works great for surface area applications and adhering/mounting lightweight materials.
- No odour
- Clean-up with water
- Use on multiple surfaces
- Extremely strong, flexible and resists water
- Not harmful – contains no VOCs, harsh chemicals or propellants
- Photo safe
- Super easy to use – just spray
- Dries translucent
It is strong, flexible, water-resistant, resists bleed-through and yellowing and works well on most all materials including:
- Paper, photos, wood, cardboard, foil - spray a thin coat to one surface, join surfaces, apply pressure periodically, ensuring secure contact. Dry 1-3 minutes.
- Foam, styrofoam, poster board, medium to heavy duty fabrics, felt, leather - spray a heavy coat to both surfaces to be joined, press surfaces together, allow to dry. Maximum strength usually achieved in 1-5 hours (styrofoam up to 12 hours).
- Vinyl, glass, plastic, rubber, metals - spray a light coat to one surface, press surfaces together, allow to dry.