Rosco foamcoat. A water based, non-toxic, flame retardant* protective coating (*not flame proof but prevents fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire).
Excellent for use as a protective coating for all types of foam projects. Especially useful on foam scenery or props that receive physical abuse or need to last for extended tours. It can also be used as a texturing agent that is much more durable than plaster or joint compound.
- is a non-toxic, water based coating for styrofoam and polystyrene foam, as well as other surfaces.
- provides a hard, durable finish that resists chipping and cracking, yet can be sanded smooth or carved to add detailing.
- can be used on a wide variety of surfaces including foam, primed wood, concrete block, primed fiberglass, paper maché, muslin and many other materials.
- is fully compatible with all Roscopaints used either as tints or as surface coatings; prime before painting.
- is inherently flame retardant and water resistant.
- 4D modelshop information sheet available for this product (1.7Mb PDF).