Habitat Cast N Coat™ from Smooth-on.
Habitat Cast N Coat is a liquid epoxy that can brushed on to surfaces and cures rock-hard solid with negligible shrinkage.
- Can be cast solid.
- Can be thickened for brushing on to vertical surfaces.
- Cured epoxy can be sanded and painted with acrylic paints.
- Flame retardant so ideal for public space fabrication.
- Safe to use in proximity to animals/reptiles/aquatic life
Combined with the folding powder, this product is perfect for making lightweight - yet robust and flame retardant- theatre and display props, when applied to polystyrene foam forms. The original detail is retained: see the video below.
- Mix ratio is 1A:1B by volume.
- Working time is 85 minutes
- Cures overnight (at room temperature).
- SO Strong®, UVO® or Ignite® colorants can be added to liquid Cast N Coat™ during mixing to create a variety of colour effects.
- Data Sheet
- Health & Safety