Standard Milliput - general purpose grade
Milliput is an excellent two part putty adhesive that will bond to itself and many others materials including: plastics, wood, brick, metals, glass, cement & concrete.
- Modelmaking, jewellery making and sculpting.
- Filling dents and scores in metal, plastics or woods.
- Picture frame restoration.
- Plumbing repairs.
- Caulking, filling and sealing on fiberglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls.
- Temporary repairs for car petrol tanks, batteries, radiators and exhausts.
- Milliput becomes rock hard in three to four hours.
- Once fully cured Milliput can be machined, drilled, tapped, turned, filed, sawn & sandpapered
- Milliput can be painted immediately once it has set.
Please note: Milliput is not intended as a thin layer adhesive and should not be used where a paste, mucilage or thin glue is indicated. Milliput will set under water and is heat resistant up to 130°C.