Fine white Milliput - superfine grade.
Milliput is an excellent two part putty adhesive that will bond to itself and many others materials including: plastics, wood, brick, metals, glass, cement & concrete.
- Modelmaking, jewellery making and sculpting.
- Restoration of porcelain and other ceramics
- Repair of antiques, objects d'art, Victorian dolls, picture moulding's, etc.
- Repair of white domestic chinaware.
- Filling scores and dents in white domestic equipment e.g. washing machines, refrigerators, etc.
- Milliput becomes rock hard in three to four hours.
- Once fully cured Milliput can be machined, drilled, tapped, turned, filed, sawn & sandpapered
- Milliput can be painted immediately once it has set.
Please note: Milliput is not intended as a thin layer adhesive and should not be used where a paste, mucilage or thin glue is indicated. Milliput will set under water and is heat resistant up to 130°C.