Gun metal Plasti Dip aerosol spray 400ml
- Pantone 7540
- RAL: 7024
- C:41 M:28 Y:22 K:70
- Hex: 4B4F54
Performix Plasti Dip is a speciality rubber coating which remains flexible and stretchy over time, even under severe conditions (-34°C to +93°C).
It resists moisture, alkaline, acids, salts, abrasion, and most chemicals, and is an insulating dielectric coating.
Plasti Dip can be used on virtually anything including craft foams, rubbers, plastics and fibreglass making it ideal for prop making on theatre, film, TV, cosplay & LARP projects.
It can also be used as a treatment for:
- Wood - Seals and protects from weathering, and prevents splitting.
- Metal - Reduces vibration, deadens sound, and prevents corrosion.
- Glass - Shatter proofs glass objects (available in clear).
- Surfaces which are non-absorbent such as metals should be primed using Plasti Dip Primer.
- If you wish to remove the coating later do NOT use a primer.
- You can add more layers for greater protection and grip.
- Heat the can by immersing in warm water before use.
- Heat seal EVA Craft Foam with a hot air gun before applying Plasti Dip.
- Wear a facemask & latex gloves.
- Spray in a paint booth or well ventilated area.
- Spray from 200mm and build up in 3 thin layers, allowing to dry between coats, the 3rd layer can be thicker.
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18 years old.
By law we cannot send overseas.