Rock mould outcroppings
Use this mould to make rocks for places where rocks might pop out of the terrain, such as embankments, ditches and hillsides.
- Rock mould size: 127mm x 177mm (5 x 7").
- The mould is flexible and reusable.
- Fill mould with with plaster.
- Plaster can be coloured using pigments (add to the water before mixing with the plaster).
- Add detailed shading once the plaster is hard.
- Disguise the edges with grass or plant material.
- Woodland Scenics C1230
Create granite rocks by pushing Keramistone modelling clay into the rock mould. It dries hard overnight and there is very little finishing required.