Rolling pin Herringbone
Suitable for scales 1:32 to 1:50, this textured rolling pin is capable of pressing a continuous repeated pattern on clay and putties. Use to add floor texture to model making, war gaming, miniature base and diorama projects.
Slight variation in brick size up to 6mm x 3mm.
- Made of clear, non-toxic PMMA plastic
- Length 145mm, diameter 25mm
- Roll across media for continuous pattern
- Mix and knead media (clay, putty, polymer clay, Miliput) until ready
- Roll to required thickness with a smooth rolling pin or tube
- Best prepared on a smooth surface
- Wet pin to prevent sticking
- Roll slowly across the media using a consistent pressure
- Excess is best trimmed off after drying/curing to prevent distortion of the pattern
Pictured example rolled with Super Sculpey.
A Green World Stuff product