Encapso K Trial Kit 1kg
Encapso K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
- Encapsulating artificial flower stems for creating lasting floral displays.
- Encapsulating about any inanimate objects for display.
- Creating display props and novelty items.
- Create water/pond effects for small scale models.
- Fully cured Encapso K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice (see video).
Add colour to Encapso K with Silc Pig or colour pigments.
Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber over night. When cured, Encapso K looks just like water and will last a long time.
- Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic - No dangerous chemicals
- Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
- Easy To Use - Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
- UV Resistant
- Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
- Minimal Bubble Entrapment
- Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water
- Cured rubber can be removed from object
- Can be used to take castings from moulds made from Vytaflex
- Pot life: 60 mins
- Demould: 24 hours
- Shore hardness: 33A
- Technical Bulletin
Unfortunately, due to postal restrictions, we cannot send this item overseas.