Finely textured surface provides a smoother finish for model making projects, whether painted or covered. Great for precise model building.
- Sheet size: 80 x 600 x 1250mm
- Brilliant white. First grade - our best quality white Styrofoam.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Density: 33kg m³
- Consistent texture through and through, without gaps and holes.
- Easier to cut, shape, glue, paint and cover than any expanded polystyrene.
- An information sheet is available for this product.
- The best tool type to use to cut this material is a hot wire cutter (draw/push slowly so as not to damage the heated wire).
- Ensure any paints and adhesives do not contain any solvent, as this will melt the material (best to prime before painting).
This Styrofoam may have a few small dents and scratches, which can be easily filled and sanded to give a smooth flat surface. Pristine surfaces/edges cannot be guaranteed.
If you require a smaller sheet, see 'Styrofoam, white A small sheet' below.
Also see below for our 2nd quality white Styrofoam (Styrofoam, white B) if you don't mind a few larger knocks and dents compared to our this grade.