Proxxon hot wire cutter.
This is our best selling hot wire cutter.
Ideal for architects, designers, decorators, artists and teachers.
For building architectural models, prototypes as well as classic model railroad, plane and boat items.
- The 390 x 280mm working surface is Alu Corbond compound making easier to push work pieces around the large table.
- Printed grid and protractor on worktable assist with division and cutting.
- A 350mm x 145mm solid aluminum over arm.
- The holder and wire spool (reordered TK30033) may be shifted and adjusted along the overarm to enable mitre cutting.
- Supplied with fitted 3-pin plug.
- An LED indicates operation and thus reminds you not to touch the hot wire to prevent burnt fingers (the wire heats to the maximum temperature in less than 1 second).
- Its double wound transformer & insulation to class 2 ensure the cutter is absolutely safe.
- 10V 1A.
- On/Off switch and electronic variable temperature control knob.
- Lockable feed bar/fence for angle cuts
- Includes: one spool of NiCr8020 wire 30m x 0.2mm
- Two year warranty
Made in Germany.
Filter mask/air extraction recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: We know this hot wire cutter will work with our grey styrofoam.
Not all grey styrofoams are not suitable for hot wire cutters.
We cannot be held responsible if you attempt to cut grey styrofoam not purchased from us.