Bison contact adhesive
This contact adhesive is ideally suited for surface gluing or laminating materials that require immediate bonding, loading or processing.
Bonds wood, board, veneer, plastic and metal panel boards (HPL, Formica®, for example), (foam) rubber, leather, cork, canvas, linoleum and polyether foam (sound insulation), among other things, to itself as well as to many other surfaces. Also for repairing shoes, bags, toys and carpets, or for doing (hobby) handicraft work.
- High quality contact adhesive for indoor use
- Use for laminating almost any sheet material (not polystyrene foam or Styrofoam)
- Test on a small piece your material(s) first
- Flexible when dry – ideal for use on EVA foam for cosplay and LARP.
- Completely coat both surfaces
- Allow to dry for 10-40 minutes (apply a second layer on porous materials)
- Press together firmly and tap for instant bond (cannot be adjusted)
- Use acetone immediately to remove wet stains
- Ideal for when it’s not possible to use clamps
- Hold the lid under hot water for a few moments, if it sticks
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- Keep out of reach of children
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with national regulations
- Contains methylcyclohexane, ethyl acetate, methyl ethyl ketone.
- Contains Colophony. May produce an allergic reaction
*Despite being called a kit, this item is just a tube – we have been unsuccessful in obtaining from the manufacturer an explanation for the erroneous name.
By law we are not permitted to transport by post or outside the UK mainland (prohibited for airfreight)