Jesmonite AC200 liquid 1kg.
Jesmonite AC200 is a water-based composite material which is used in conjunction with the Jesmonite base (CP10006) and is ideally suited to making masters and prototypes prior to moulding.
It sets to a hard but easily carved surface and can be shaped using a variety of tools including CNC, routers, chisels etc. Use this in preference to AC100 if you wish to work the material after casting.
- Water-based, solvent free, No VOCs.
- Excellent carved detail.
- Easy tooling and sanding.
- Ideal to coat polystyrene & model board.
- Mix at a ratio of 1 liquid : 2 base
- Provides an adaptable, mouldable carving medium that is safe and easy to use for all modelling and prototyping applications.
- Retains excellent edge detail and dimensional stability.
- No degradation of polystyrene (EPS) substrates thus releasing the full potential of EPS as a lightweight and cheap means to large scale sculpture and masters.
- Works as an excellent machinable adhesive for EPS & PU model boards.
Jesmonite AC200 Liquid should be used within twelve months from the date displayed on the packaging.