3M masking tape 24mm x 50m.
General Use Masking Tape 201E is a chamois coloured crepe paper coated with a cross linked rubber resin adhesive.
- Reliable in low temperature bake cycles of up to 80°C
- Suitable for Infrared / UV curing.
- Good solvent and moisture resistance.
- Crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners.
- Backing saturated for easy tear – resists slivering yet hand tearable.
- Rubber adhesive with instant adhesion.
- Good holding power that resists lifting or curling and helps reduce rework.
- Special back side treatment controls unwind and helps reduce waste.
Designed for indoor use only. Tape should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as product may become very difficult to remove.