Water Soluble Paint Moss Effect.
High matt paint which simulates moss. Water-soluble to easily tone back effects for the perfect result.
- Can be wiped off, even when fully dry.
- The dark coloured liquid dries to a high matt moss colour in 1 to 5 minutes depending on the temperature.
- Apply moss paint by brush or airbrush/sprayer.
- Moss effect paint looks best when applied to rough, textured surfaces.
- Thoroughly shake and mix the paint before application.
- Pot and surface should be at room temperature or warmer before use.
- Download instructions for Moss Effect Paint (Verdigris and Rust Paint are applied in the same way) here (PDF).
A Dirty Down product.
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18 years old.
By law we cannot send overseas.