White styrene sheet for model making.
Plastic styrene sheets are widely used in many fields of model making especially on architectural, interior design & theatre design models.
The advantages of styrene over other building materials is speed, score, snap, glue, so is a great sketch modelling material.
- Sheet size: 1.0 x 457 x 508mm
- Larger sheet sizes are available (see below).
- Suitable for vacuum forming.
- To cut, score with a scalpel & snap for a nice clean break.
- Adhere with Plastic Weld.
- If you need to paint the styrene we recommend using a spray paint after applying a priming coat.
- See our Basic guide to styrene modelling (1.4Mb PDF).
- These sheets can be cut to your artwork in our Laser Department.
White Styrene is a flexible but rigid extruded plastic from the polystyrene family.