Rustins Walnut Wood Dye.
Oil-based non-grain raising wood dye, for new or stripped wood, prior to finishing with any wood finish.
- Colour: Walnut
- Can size: 250ml
- Stain before applying glue (for pieces being assembled) as any over-spill of glue may prevent the stain from soaking into the timber.
- Wood dye must be overcoated, any woodfinish can be used (Danish Oil, Acrylic Varnishes, French Polishes, Shellac Sanding Sealer, Plastic Coating, Polyurethane Varnishes, Yacht Varnish etc).
- Can be used for interior and exterior use.
- Dilutable with turps substitute. Use in a well-ventilated area
- Non-fading and non-bleeding, quick-drying penetrating stain.
- When dry the finish is flat/matt. Cover with gloss varnish, if a gloss finish is desired.
Unfortunately, due to postal restrictions, we cannot send these items overseas.