Copper beech model trees.
Foliage colour: Copper beech (Pantone 498U + 497U).
- Handmade by our Scenics Team.
- Copper Beech trees have a very distinctive red/mauve foliage and add great contrast and point of interest to a model.
- These finely detailed miniature trees come with a brown trunk.
- Each model tree has a planting spigot as part of the etching.
- Suitable for close up camera shots on architectural models, animation & theatre design sets, film & TV dioramas and on advertising models.
- Also suitable for model railway layouts, miniature dioramas, scenic & landscape model making projects.
Model copper beech trees available:
- LT16042 42mm
- LT16050 50mm
- LT16060 60mm
- The price is per tree.
- Also available with white or fawn trunk (to order).
- Larger sizes are also available to order
Contact our Scenics Team for a quote.