Beige Foam fabric. Described as beige by the supplier but we would say it's more peach/pink.
Foam fabric rubber is a medium density fabric (neoprene) that can been sewn and is great for creating cosplay and prop making elements, creating collages or decorating all kinds of art, design and craft projects.
- Sheet size: 200 x 300mm
- Sheet thickness: 2.0mm
- Its core is porous like a sponge but its exterior skin is impervious.
- Made from EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and has excellent light and heat resistance (130°C - short term, up to 150°C).
- It is not really elastic at all when cold.
- Colours do vary from one batch to another.
- Foam rubber can be cut with a blade or a scissors.
- Can be cut to your artwork in our Laser Department
- Glue with contact glues, two-part adhesives or superglue.
Foam rubber is suitable for use in toy manufacture but should definitely not be swallowed.