Pebeo Crystal Bio Resin Discovery Set.
Pebeo Crystal Bio Resin is a 50% biosourced resin, making it safer and more environmentally friendly*. This transparent, glossy, bubble-free two-component epoxy resin system is easy to work with, ideal for casting in moulds or framed media. Once dry, it becomes hard and non-porous.
- Two-component epoxy resin
- 50% bio-based resin and hardener (*bio-base carbon represents on average 50% of the total carbon present in the resin)
- Transparent, glossy & solid.
- Casting thickness up to 2cm (20mm) – not suitable for large pieces
- Use at room temperature – will not cure below 15°C or above 25°C. Protect from freezing
- Pot life 45 minutes (but use as soon after mixing as possible)
- Touch dry 2 hours, cured 20 hours
- Protect from dust while curing
- Shelf-life: 6 months unopened.
- Clean-up (uncured): dry cloth and alcohol
Set includes: resin (100ml), hardener (50ml), 2 gloves, 2 mixing sticks, 2 measuring cups