Oiled manilla paper
The waxy nature of the paper allows a very smooth cut even on small or compound curves because if offers less resistance to the blade.
- Sheet size: 510 x 405mm
- Sheet thickness: 375 microns thick
- Cuts very cleanly with no frays
- Ideal for traditional stencils (See our guide Making a Stencil from Oiled Manilla)
- Recommended for David Neat’s scale furniture making (see our guide Working with Oiled Manilla 2.7Mb PDF)
- Accepts PVA*, inks, stains
- Replicates scale wood
- These oiled manilla sheets can be cut to your artwork in our Laser Department
*The oil prevents water from soaking in, but, surprisingly PVA will work perfectly well to glue it.
Made in the UK.